Thursday, January 28, 2010

So, today I started working on a new project....Altered Board Books! It was fun, but MESSY! The sanding process was a little tiring. lol No worries though, my 4 year old daughter decided she wanted to help me. I was actually really impressed with her, she did a great job and really was a lot of help. Imagine!!! After all the sanding and painting and drying, I was only able to get the front and back covers finished before time to start dinner. I will post photos once I get it completed. I'm really excited about this project and can't wait to share!!!

On another note, we are expecting some pretty severe winter weather here in Kentucky. And, I just received the phone call stating that school will be canceled tomorrow. =( That means I may not be able to get much scrapping done tomorrow!!! Boo Hoo! =(

Hope everyone had a great Thursday! Stay warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment