Thursday, April 22, 2010

2nd Post...1 More Birthday Card...






I made this card for my nephew, he will be 5 in May. He may be a little upset with me that I choose baseball instead of basketball, but when I saw this freebie from KAH-Wink-E-Dink I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
KAH-Wink-E-Dink-Team Colors
Cute Card Thursday-Sketch
A Spoon Full of Sugar-Happy Birthday!
Stamp Something-Something Layered

TFL

~Courtney~

4 comments:

  1. I love it! And I bet your nephew will too! I don't know why he wouldn't. I LOVE the team colors, very nice that you do the inside of the card too, and showcase it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, such a cute image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! Please let me know what image you would like to have from the store!!!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, I'm sure your nephew will love it! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete