Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not another Mother's Day Card!!! =0)






Okay, so I took a little break from the Mother's Day Cards! I made this card for my Dad. His Birthday is May 2nd. The image is from Creations by Penny, the DP are some older Bo-Bunny that I had in my stash and the card stock is SU. The #1 Dad stamp is Autumn Leaves and the letters for Happy Birthday is CTMH Felicity, I used Cocoa ink from CTMH.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge
-Sketch
Creative Card Crew-Happy Birthday!

TFL

~Courtney~

2 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with this digi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Courtney :-)the image is fab ,,, perfect 'Man's' card :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete