Monday, May 31, 2010

4th And Final Post For Today!

If you are here for the OWH Bloghop please click here.



I made this card to send in my hubby's goody box that I will be mailing him in the next week or so! The image was a freebie from the OWH Bloghop from JessicaLynn Originals, the DP is from K & Co., the card stock CTMH and the stamped sentiment is one that I had in my stash. I colored the digi using Memory Pencils and Baby Oil. It was my first time using that technique and I think it turned out pretty good. I can't take credit for the 'heart u' in the dog tag...I seen that Sandy from OWH had done it to her's and I thought it was just too cute!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
JessicaLynn Originals-Use this digi on a card
Paper Popsicles-Sketch
Creative Inspirations-Distressing
Fresh Brewed Challenges-Red, White & Blue
Gingersnap Creations-54 Pencils
ABC Challenge-V is for Vintage
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp-One for the boys
Digi Doodle Shop's Best-Anything Goes
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays-Red, White & Blue
365 Cards-89 Courage & Strength

TFL

~Courtney~

15 comments:

  1. So many cards, so little time. great idea to make a card per comment! Wow. I love your army themed cards and that quad is the cutest! Hope hubby is keeping well! Sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, You are out doing yourself. I think this is my favorite. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely.Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card for the OWH blog hop... and thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and I look forward to enjoying your creation again. Good Luck !

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! A great card for your brave husband. Thanks so much for joining us at Gingersnaps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is wonderful in so many ways. I love the layout and the image! Thanks for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle shops best challenge hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love the dog tag with the heart. Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for playing along at Paper Popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card!! I'm sure your husband is going to love it!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card and I love the image and your wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely! I'm sure hubby will love it. Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs, Donna. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! When on earth do u sleep? Bravo!! Thanks a bunch for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and as always Good Luck!!!

    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You've certainly been busy! Another great card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at DDSB! :)

    -Jo:)
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Digi Doodle Shop this week!

    ReplyDelete