Monday, May 31, 2010

A Birthday Card For My Brother-3rd Post Today



If you are here for the OWH Bloghop please click here.


I made this card for my brother and I have to say, I am really please with how it turned out. The DP used is from CTMH Felicity Collection, the card stock is from SU! and the ribbon is from my stash. I cut the 4-Wheeler with my Cricut and I'm sorry, but the name of the cart has escaped me. The sentiment was a free digi from Create with TLC
. The inside sentiment is from CTMH 'Piece of Cake'.






I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mojo Monday-Sketch 141
Little Red Wagon-Birthday
AUD Sentiments-It's Your Day
Digi Doodle Shop's Best-Anything Goes
InLinks Challenge-Boy's Birthday Card with Dark & Light Blue, Green & Brown
Crafty Calender Challenge-The Great Outdoors

TFL

~Courtney~

13 comments:

  1. Lovely and perfect for a brother too, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous male card, which I personally think are the hardest to create. Love your colour combo. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cool (as my brother would say). Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Love the sentiment on the front. Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely manly card...Love all the colors on your card so manly...thanks for joining us at DDSB challenge this week, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your 4 wheeler card.... and thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and I look forward to enjoying your creation again. Good Luck !

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! I love the four wheeler and the color combo you used is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cool! Thanks for joining DDS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great guy card Courtney! I love the colors and the paper. Your brother is going to love it. :)

    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments - hope you'll join us again!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super masculine card!
    DDSB Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! You did a marvelous job love it! Thanks a bunch for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and as always Good Luck!!!

    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI there

    Great card for your brother, thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete