Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blog Candy With A Twist...

Jen at Pieces of Me... is celebrating 250,000 hits and in honor of that she is giving away 5 prizes. This candy is only open for 1 day and you have to post photos of certain items to be entered. This sounded to fun to pass up, so here are my submissions...

Something Pink....
This is the pillow on my daughter's Princess bed.

Something Round...
All I could find is a door knob!!! lol

A house plant...
This plant is from my Grandpa's funeral in '06 and much to my surprise I have managed to keep it ALIVE!!!

Your youngest child's dirty socks...
There's not much else to say here! =0)


Something you ate today...
A bowl of Fruity Pebbles...Yummy late night snack!

~Courtney~

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Too much work for me this late at night, lol! Hope you win :)

    ReplyDelete