Monday, May 31, 2010

A Few Cards I Made For OWH!

If you are here for the OWH Bloghop please click here!



Here are a few cards for OWH...I'm getting started on my commitment of 1 card per comment! =0) All of these cards are the same sketch...which I found at Posh Designs challenge #15. The sentiment was a freebie on the hop found at The Digi Shack.




This first card is made using papers for CTMH Felicity and the card stock is from SU!

I Would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Digi Doodle Shop-Anything Goes


On this card I used K & Co. Paper and CTMH card stock.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Posh Designs-Sketch
The Digi Shack-Use Missing You sentiment




On these last two cards I used misc. scraps from my stash.

TFL

~Courtney~

12 comments:

  1. These are great. They are simple yet cute. I just love the American flag one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is awesome. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but great!!! Thanks for joing our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous.Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your cards .... and thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and I look forward to enjoying your creation again. Good Luck !

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and I'm so excited to see you well on your way to meeting your goal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these they are perfect for the OWH and for our challenge here at Digi Doodle shops best challenge thanks for sharing hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! You have been so very busy! Great cards! Thanks a bunch for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and as always Good Luck!!!

    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bunch of cards! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at DDSB! :)

    -Jo:)
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job, sweetie! And thanks for playing along at The Digi Shack!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing along in my contest! The winner is announced on our blog!

    http://thedigishack.com

    ReplyDelete