Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day...And Blog Candy Extended!

Hello everyone...I would like to start by wishing everyone a beautiful Memorial Day! May you have a blessed day with your families. And let us not forget the Soldiers and their families today. If you are here for the OWH Bloghop please click here. I just wanted to make a couple of announcements...First, I know that some people are still hoping. Personally it took me the better part of 2 days to get through all of the blogs on the hop. So, because of that I am going to extend my blog candy to 11:59pm CST tonight and I will announce the winner tomorrow June 1st. Secondly, as I was hopping along I noticed a lot of you were committing to make one card per comment on your hop post to send to OWH. That inspired me, and so that is what I'll be doing. So come everyone...comment and commit me to a bunch of cards for OWH!

Thanks everyone!


~Courtney~

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a beautiful Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it would take all weekend to get through the blogs... in fact it's nearly bedtime on Monday and I STILL haven't finished! So I'm drawing my blog candy tomorrow too... :)

    ReplyDelete