Wednesday, May 12, 2010

KAH-Wink-E-Dink's New Challenge!

Have you visited KAH-Wink-E-Dink lately? If you haven't why not? Kristen has some great new Hero images! If you have a loved one in the Military like me, these images are perfect for you! I chose to use Andrew's In The Army Now for my DT card this week. The challenge this week is to create a "Manly" card. Be sure to jump over and check out all of Kristen's great images and while you're there you might as well play along with our challenge!





TFL

~Courtney~

4 comments:

  1. Hey! You can submit your entry for the design team call to pennyandbryan [at] gmail [dot] com. I removed the post because I thought nobody was interested... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card totally rocks! Love the stamped sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked this Courtney! The camo paper looks awesome, I like how you carried it into the inside too! Have a great day! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just classic! (Perfect for hubby)!

    ReplyDelete