Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Very First Blog Award!!!

The ever so lovely Carol aka CraftinGranny has award me with my very first blog award, The Sunshine Award. **blush** Thank you Carol!!!

SUNSHINE AWARD FROM SYLVIA - TO BE PASSED ON TO 12 OF MY LOVELY FOLLWERS, LISTED BELOW.....!

I am now instructed to pass this award on to 12 of my followers...So without further ado, here are my 12 ladies...

Jodie-*~Creatively Me~*
Kristen-KAH-Wink-E-Dink
Diane-1CardCreator
Denise-Lala's World
Tiffany-Tiffany Doodles
Emma-Scrapbook With Emma
Corry-Free-4-Ever
CJ-Stamp'en With CJ
Queenie-...QUEENIES...
Shelly-The Mottos
Jenny-JR Creations
Natacha-Scrapbooking, Card Making and ME!!

There's my 12...Be sure to check out these AWESOME blogs and let them know they've been awarded!!!

~Courtney~


5 comments:

  1. That is very cool Courtney! Your blog is definitely a ray of sunshine :) What a sweetheart you are to share it with me. Huggs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Courtney, you certainly deserve this award, so sweet of you to pass it to me, thanks. Hugs, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney. Thanks so much for the award. IT IS MY FIRST ALSO!!! Thanks so much. You made my day! (Do I pass it on too?)

    PS- good luck on the 1 day candy post, looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Saturday Courtney,
    Congratulations on the fab award!!!
    Wow thank you sooo much for thinking of me and your lovely comments over on mine as well...you have made my day!
    Big hugs and sunshine smiles
    Tracy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how Sweet!!! Thank you so much for this kind award!!! I'm so flattered!! I love your blog!! THank you! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete