Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And The Winner Is.......

I just want to say Thank you to everyone that hopped along with us for the OWH Bloghop. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do it again next year. It really warms my heart to know that there are so many of you out there that truly care about me and my family and what we are going through while my husband is overseas. Thank you to everyone for their wonderful comments. Speaking of comments, I had 68! That means I am committed to a least 68 cards to OWH! Woo Hoo!!! Okay, Okay, I know you are all ready to find out who the winner of the $15 Gift Certificate to Close To My Heart is, so without further ado
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The winner is
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
rstuck2003 said...

A big TY to your entire family! Your cards are great. I am a follower :)

rstuck2003 please contact me at kallee.ko.bowtique@gmail.com to find out how to claim your prize.

Thanks everyone!

~Courtney~

3 comments: