Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Brand New Challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge

Challenge #31 at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge is a photo inspiration challenge. And, guess what?! I am the new hostess! Penny has chosen to step down to do some other things and well, I hated to see it end. So, I stepped up! Wish me luck on my new endeavor and bare with me as I am bound to make mistakes. =0)



aFor this card I used the image Springtime Umbrella from Sew Many Cards. The papers are from K & Co. and the cardstock is SU! The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

TFL

~Courtney~

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamp Something-Digi Day Challenge
Totally Gorjuss-Sketch
Crafty Cardmakers-Most Favorite & Least Favorite Colors
Fab 'n' Funky-Summer in Color

9 comments:

  1. oh you'll be rocking that challenge for sure!!!! what a gorgeous card. that sentiment is awesome with that image. i never would have thought it. see? you're rocking already!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!! Great image and colors...perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card,love the colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that umbrella. Great card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog during the OWH blog hop & leaving a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card the colours are so different and look good together thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Courtney you're gonna be a busy girl! Love this card, great image and layout. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the most important thing to make real dreaming about 1st position of google is diversity of link sources, and all backlinks of course should to be do follow. ! I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

    ReplyDelete