Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How about a challenge for the DOGS!

This week at Penny's the challenge is to create something with a dog. Why you ask? Well 55 years ago on June 22 Walt Disney released the classic Lady and the Tramp. So, in honor of that...We wanna see your dogs!




For my card this week I chose to use the image Kolar Remembers from K n' K Designs. I have colored him with Creative Memories markers and chalk. The DP's are K & Co. and the cardstock is from SU!. I must have been pretty tired last night while making this, notice how crooked the inside is? lol Oops! =0) I plan to send this card to my hubby in Afghanistan...he'll never notice!

TFL

~Courtney~

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday-Sketch
Paper Play Challenge-Something Old
High Hopes Challenge-Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge-One for the Boys
Cowgirls Sunday Challenge-Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers-Cards for Men
Fresh Brewed Challenges-Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon-Happy Canada Day or 4th of July
KAH-Wink-E-Dink-Free For All

9 comments:

  1. Oh Courtney, this is so.... just so...it brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for joining in at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge.
    Love to you and your hubby, as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Courtney, sorry you won't have your DH with you on the 4th, I'll keep him in my prayers. Take care, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card huni thankyou for joining us at CUPS this week goodluck huni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Courtney! Thank you for joining us at Crafty cardmakers CXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Courtney, this is just adorable!! Your hubby will love it.
    "Hugs" Granny (Carol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Courtney this is one great card what a fabulous image thank you so much for sharing this with us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER card that will mean so much to your hubby. Don't worry, I can never get a sentiment straight either - tired or not. Thanks for playing at OSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Knowing that your husband is deployed, this card makes my heart ache! I love your cards, and this creation is so wonderful! I grabbed this image from the OWH blog hop too, I have to use it now too!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at the KWED challenge.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at KWED this week! We hope you'll join us again next challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete