Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm Finally Back!

Finally, it seems like forever since I've been here. As most of you know, my husband is deployed to Afghanistan. He left in May and during the month of June, our Battalion lost numerous soldiers...Double digits! With that said, the stress was beginning to get to me. We have 3 children, 4, 6 & 7 and they were noticing that I was stressed. So, needing a break from life, we packed up and went to visit family for a few weeks. It was a much needed break and I'm happy to say that I am feeling a little better. Please keep the family members of the fallen Soldiers in your prayers.

Okay, now on to a happier note. Before I left I received an award! Gigi from The Cricut Bug gave me a Trendy Blog Award. Thanks Gigi! Sorry I am just now getting it posted.



I now get to pass this award on to 5 blogs that I think are "Trendy"! So, here it goes....

1.) Kristen @ KAH-Wink-E-Dink
2.) Diane @ 1CardCreator
3.) Scrappy @ It's a Scrappy World
4.) Stef @ Glitterbabe Greetings
5.) Alison @ Hairy Harry's Craft

TFL

~Courtney~

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back Courtney and you and all those other families will be in my thoughts and prayers. Joeyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney
    Thank you so much for this it is truly appreciated...
    Courtney you and all the families of our hero's
    British and American
    are and always will be in my thoughts and prayers.....
    Hugs Alison
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's nice to see you back and you and the others are definitely in my prayers!!!! thank you so much for sharing the award with me. tho i don't usually post the awards i get, i do want you to know that i appreciate it immensely! it's definitely nice to be appreciated!

    big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Courtney, it is so sweet of you to think of me for this award. I will post this in my sidebar with pride. I am glad you are back and I will continue to pray for all of you! Let me know if I can do anything. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Thanks so much Courtney! So nice of you to think of me! Glad to see you back and well! Will keep you and yours as well as all the soldiers in our prayers! MWAH! Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to you and your husband for you sacrifice and service to our Country!!! I will be praying for you and your family and of course your hubby.....as well as all of the fallen Heroes!!! I can't even being to imagine what you guys go through!!! Take care and God Bless!!!
    On a happier note I love your blog, you do beautiful work!!! thanks so much for putting me on your blog list!!! A happy little surprise for me ;)
    Many Blessings,
    Holley

    ReplyDelete