Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another Birthday Card!

Well, like I said before...September is full of Birthdays for me. So, here is another one! This one is pretty simple, but I like the way it turned out.






The image is from RainDrop Echo Designs and is colored with my Creative Memories markers. The inside sentiment is printed from my computer. Papers and buttons are from my stash.

TFL

~Courtney~

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Fairymoon Crafts-Sketch
Charisma Cardz Challenge-Inspired by a song (Happy Birthday to You)
Sew Many Challenges-Happy Birthday
Stampin' for the Weekend-Anything Goes
Bee-Crafty-Anything Goes
Challenge Up Your Life-Celebrations
One Stop Craft Challenge-How Sentimental
Corrosive Challenge Blog-One for the Guys
Sentimental Sundays-Clean & Simple
Crafty Ho's-Use your school supplies (colored with markers)
Cupcake Craft Challenge-Let's get Digital!
A Crafty Little Place-Anything Goes
The Creative Cottage-Celebrations

15 comments:

  1. Great job! Love the colors!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! TFS with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card with lovely details
    thanks for joining us at oscc this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY baby blue polka dots!!! And, I love the way you decorated the inside of the card to match the outside. . .I keep saying I'm going to do that, but haven't yet. . .{sigh} Thanks so much for working the corner with The Crafty Hos! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww love the dotty papers and lay out thanks for joining us at the creative cottage lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card love the Sentiment, DP & the final touches, thanks for playing along at OSCC, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for dropping by my blog wearing your DT hat and leaving a lovely comment,I very much hope that you noticed the new card challenge that I'm on the DT for as I can see you have a thing for challenges! The launch challenge is for a Pink and Black card. I hope you call back and give it a go! The original post is dated 1.9.10. Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card Courtney ! Love this dotty paper ! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorjuss card ty for joining us at Fairymoon crafts. hope to see you again
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely CAS design! Thanks for joining us at the Sentimental Sundays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ANOTHER GREAT entry! Thanks so much for playing along with CRAFTY HOs' this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - perfect for our challenge this week x
    Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card both inside and out!Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, hope to see you next time, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete