Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wow!! Has it really been that long???

What a bad blogger I have been! Life has just taken control and I have totally neglected this blog and crafting to be honest. I really need to get back into the swing of things. I am missing all of my friends out there in blog land.

Speaking of friends in blog land, my wonderful friend Darlene has given me this wonderful Stylish Blogger Award!! Thank you Darlene!!



By accepting this award I must complete the following tasks:

1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded me. THANKS SO MUCH Darlene! I'm really enjoying working with you and getting to know you ... you are so talented and always there to help!

2) Share 8 things about myself.

I am an Army Wife (for those of you who didn't know)
I could eat chips and salsa everyday
I'm a pack rat (I have things that haven't seen the light of day in YEARS)
I have 3 children ages 8, 7 & almost 5
Almost everyone parties on my Birthday (December 31st New Years Eve)
I love to go horse back riding
I love spending time at the river (camping, floating, canoeing, fishing)
I hate crossing really long, high bridges

3) Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.

Julye
Manuela
Sharon
Kristen
Diane
Scrappy
Linda

4) Contact bloggers to let them know about the award….

I promise to be a better blogger...Really I do!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney
    Thank you for the award....that is very sweet of you. 8-)
    Hope all is well with you and your family at this holiday season. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney and thankyou for my first award, and for all the fab fun things we do at Penny's too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Courtney! Thank you for the award! I truly appreciate it! I look forward to working with you at Penny's! I will pass this award on with honor to 8 fab friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Courtney, thank you so much. My first award ever ... cool. :-)
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Courtney, I really appreciate the award. I'm so glad to hear you and your family are all well, I worry about you when you aren't blogging! Check in from time to time to let us all know how you are, we miss you. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this award. It's my first blog award, I will have to think who to pass it on to.
    Thanks again, Sharon x

    ReplyDelete