Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Butterfly Award

Today I have been honored with this Butterfly Award.
Karen over at Little Scrap Pieces was kind enough to give it to me.
My Butterfly Award
Butterfly Award!

I am thrilled to be in Karen's top 10! Thank you for the award!

So to receive the award, I need to pass on the 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers, contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award, and I also need to show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award', and finally I need to answer several questions. Here goes....

Q1) Name your favorite colour?

Yellow

Q2) Name your favorite song?

I love music so it's hard to really name a favorite, but one of my favorites would have to be "When You Say Nothing At All" by Keith Whitley and redone by Allison Krauss.
Q3) Name your favorite dessert?

4 Layer Chocolate Dessert

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?

Gas Prices

Q5) Your favorite pet?

Oreo our Rabbit

Q6) Black or White

White

Q7) Your biggest fear?

Losing my family

Q8) Best Feature?

I'm pretty easy going

Q9) Everyday attitude?

It's all good...Unless it's not!

Q10) What is perfection?

Sitting at the Kitchen table with the whole family eating and laughing (totally agree with this one Karen)

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?

Watching America's Next Top Model (I am addicted to that show)

Q12) When you're upset you?

I bull up and stop talking to everyone. lol

Now I have to pass this award onto 10 others.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Courtney! Loved reading more about you! I do the say when I am upset. Stop talking to everyone. :-)Dinner is a time to come together so we make a big deal out of it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so kind of you Courtney. Thank you so much. I also can see myself in a lot of your answers. :-)
    Enjoy your day. Love 'n' Hugs, Manu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Courtney, I shall think of answers to the questions and then post on my blog. Thank you for thinking of me for an award, I shall wear it on my blog with pride:-)
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice of your Courtney! I loved some of your answers (and that's one of my fav songs too):) Hope you have a great weekend

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award Courtney and sincere thanks for passing it on to me. I hope you and your sweet family are enjoying the summer, take care. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW thanks Cortney! I just got back from my workshop out in Indiana and saw your message! It was so much fun to get to know you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the award...I hear ya about the gas prices...hope your week is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Courtney!! Adding it to my blog today:)

    ReplyDelete