Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Couple More Recipe Cards...

I told you I had TONS of these to do~lol!!

Here are 2 more designs...I think I made 21 of one and 18 of the other. I can't wait to get all these finished so that I can put the actual Recipe Books together.





For the 1st one...The paper is from my stash, I used CTMH Barn Red ink to distress I made the scallop buttons and the ribbon is from Wal-Mart.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Ai Factory: Anything Goes x
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog-#47 Scallops or Fancy Borders x
Shelly's Images-Anything Goes x
Inspire Me Friday's-#20 Show Us What You Made x
Creative Inspirations Paint-Clean & Simple x
Sunday's With Crissy-KISS x
Incy Wincy Designs-#108 Anything But a Card x
Anything Goes Challenges-#48 Inspired by TV/Film (Food Network) x


Link
For the 2nd one...Paper is from my stash, ribbon and buttons are from Wal-Mart and I distressed with Chocolate Stayz On ink.

I would like to enter the 2nd card into the following challenges:

Craft Us Crazy-#15 Anything Goes x
Stamping B's-#124 Distressing x
Delightful Inspirations-Anything Goes x
Simply Create-#50 Time to Distress x
Ellephantastic-Layers x
Elizabeth Mae's-#5 Buttons x
Pollycraft-#107 Autumn Colors x
Creative Craft Challenge-Anything but a card x
Creative Inspirations-126 Text Me x

8 comments:

  1. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Courtney~~YGG!!!! That is going to be one AMAZING recipe album!!!
    Thanks again for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are excellent Courtney - thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!! You don't want to see my recipe cards...eu. I always manage to slop something on them. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Designed2Delight. It’s a pleasure to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous recipe cards! Thanks for joining us at CI Paint. Hope you will join us again. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Courtney
    these are gorgeous and such a great idea, thanks for joining us at pollycraft
    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is one gorgeous album such a brilliant idea too bless you for playing at creative craft challenge,hugs cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great creation hun! Thanks for joining in with our Text Me Challenge over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete