Monday, August 15, 2011

A Couple of Recipe Cards...

I just wanted to share a couple of 6 x 6 Recipe Cards. I am making oodles of these right now. I am in quit a few recipe swaps right now on 2Peas. I am planning on giving handmade recipe books and aprons this year for Christmas. So, this is the start of the hundreds of recipe cards I'll be making. =0)




For the first one, it's pretty basic. The paper is from K & Co., cardstock is the Paper Studio, the letters were cut with my Cricut and the jewels are from my stash.


The second one...Cardstock is the Paper Studio, DP ??? (I've had it for years), the image ??? (I can't remember, but if you know, please tell me!! =0) And it was colored with colored pencils.

~TFL~

I would like to enter the 2nd card into the following challenges:

Fresh Brewed Challenges-#59 Clean & Simple with less than 3 Embellishments x
Stampavie & More-#149 Girlie x
The Play Date Cafe-#94 Fudge, Goldenrod & Teal x
7 Kids College Fund-#27 Anything but a card x
AiFactory-Anything Goes x
Cute Card Thursday-#177 Clean & Simple x
Craft Us Crazy-#14 Anything Goes x
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog-Distressed or Shabby Chic x
Simply Create-#50 Time to Distress x
Totally Papercrafts-#79 Food & Drink x
Allsorts Challenge Blog-#116 Anything but a card x
Speedy the Cat's Challenge-#68 Distressed x
One Stitch at a Time-Anything Goes x
The Crafty Pad-#134 Cute & Girly x
Whoopsi Daisy-Anything Goes x
Ellephantastic Challenges-Layers x
Craft Your Passion Challenge-Anything but a Card x
The Crazy Challenge-Movies (Julie & Julia...I love this movie) x
HLSC Challenge-Keep it Cool (Cool Colours) x
Hooked on Craft-#5 Sweet Treats x
Pollycraft-#106 Distressing x
Crafty Ho's-Anything Goes
Elizabeth Mae's-Anything but a Card x
CES Challenges-#49 Mix & Match x
Inspire Me Fridays-#19 Show Us What You x
Sunday's With Crissy-#20 KISS x

36 comments:

  1. So fun! I'd love to put something together like this for my kiddos one day. Thanks for the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card for our challenge! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards!! Thanks for joining us @ Pollycraft this week and good luck!
    Hugs, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea. Great minds must think alike as I made a box to hold recipe cards last week.
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So So cute. I have never done a recipe card. think I may give it a try ! Thanks for entering the challenge at Elizabeth Mae's.
    Hugs
    DeNetra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning sweetie what a gorgeous recipe card, thanks for sharing with us at Sunday's with Crissy hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just adorable and they sound yummy too. Great job with your project. Thank you so much for playing with Speedy's Friends Challenge this week. It is a pleasure to visit and see your work. Hope you can play with us again next week.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are gorgeous creations and we thank you for sharing with us at Charisma. Sadly, our challenge rules state that you can combine our challenge with up to 9 others only, therefore on this occasion you will not be eligible to win. We do hope you will come back and enter our challenge again :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, what a cute reciepe card!!!! Now I'm soooooooooo hungry!!!! LOL Great job on the challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea. Looks amazing. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on craft.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome and such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion. I look forward to seeing more from you!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  12. The recipe cards look as yummy as the recipe! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea Courtney! I love how these look and you did an amazing job.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, so now I am STARVING!!! for yummy sweet treats. I have my coffee beside me... and am trying to now avoid the oreos in the pantry behind me :D lol!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges CAS challenge

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never done a recipe card. Thinking to start on this weekend. I really enjoyed to your recipe cards collection. Perfect image and colour effects.
    first aid wall cabinet

    ReplyDelete
  16. A smashing card, perfect for out challenge on Totally Papercrafts this week.
    A neat idea too, I may pinch this lol
    Thanks for playing along.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card!! Thanks for playing along at HappiLeighScrappin!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Courtney!
    These are sooo cute! I love them and what a great gift a recipe book will make!! Yummy recipes too! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I started making recipe cards a while ago too, I must pick up on them again, they are fun! Lovely entries for our colours. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, wow, these are fabulous. Mmmm, now I'm hungry. LOL! Thanks so much for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin'!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute recipe card! Thanks for joining us in the Sundays with Crissy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab idea.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are lovely, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh fab work! Thanks for playing at CES Challenges! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great idea to make your recipe cards look as good as the foods themselves will taste!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute!! Thanks for joining Bugaboo's Catch the Bug challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card, thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenge and we hope to see you again soon!!

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  29. How great to embellish your recipes in this way. Thanks for sharing it with us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful recipe cards. Thank you for sharing and playing along at Simply Create this time.
    Ike xx
    SC DT

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create this week

    ReplyDelete
  32. love it! come link this at my blog having a birthday linky party
    Karen
    www.littlescrappieces.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous recipe cards! I love the cute little girl. Thanks for joining us at Elizabeth Mae's!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Have something for you at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fab idea! Thanks for playing Simply Create this week!

    ReplyDelete