Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Birthday Card for my Grandpa...


My Grandpa turned 81 on the 17th of September. He has raised horses all his life, so I thought this image would be perfect. It is from Create with TLC. I colored it with my Bic Mark It Markers. The buttons are from my stash and all of the cardstock is the Paper Studio.



Link
~TFL~


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday-#119 Sketch x
Creative Inspirations-#129 Anything Goes x
My Mum's Craft Shop-#23 Happy Birthday
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog-#49 Make yourself Uncomfortable (No Patterned Paper)
Cute Card Thursday-#182 Anything Goes
Dutch Dare-#130 Monochromatic
Shelly's Images-Anything Goes
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge-#17 Lots of Layers
Prairie Fairy Fridays-#61 Snips, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
Inspire Me Fridays-#24 Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts-#84 Clean & Simple
Digi Design Challenge-#1 Anything Goes
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays-Birthdays
Sentimental Sundays-#73 Monochromatic
My Grafico Challenges-#111 Outdoor Fun
The Crazy Challenge-#85 Men Only
Paper Pretties-#8 Use Buttons

18 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! I bet Grandpa loved this card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special card for your grand father. I am sure he will love it. Thanks so much for sharing your darling card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...very masculine and he will most definitely love it!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just gorjuss, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Courtney - your card is very striking and ideal for your Grandpa. He is going to love and cherish this card I'm sure. I love the masculine colours you have chosen to go with your amazing image. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Michelle SSW DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I'm sure your Grandpa loved it. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So perfect for your Grandpa and a great job with this weeks sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I'm sure your grandpa is going to love it! :D

    Thanks for playing along with us at "Prairie Fairy Fridays" and good luck! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is perfect for your Grandpa, Courtney! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet your Grandpa loved this card - it's really terrific.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely card and I bet your Grandpa loved it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card I'm sure your Grandpa loved it. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect for a Grandpa! Thanks for joining us for Sentimental Sundays Monochromatic Challenge and I hope you join us again next time!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous card for your Grandpa! Thank you for joining our “Monochromatic” challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. I am sure your grandfather will love it. I think cards are always extra special when they are made by someone who puts lots of love into it :)

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is very marvelous, the mixture of attractive colours you have selected that is going to amazing image. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    Solvency II

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sure your grandpa will love this card! The horse looks fabulous as does your card! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete