Thursday, September 1, 2011

Halloween Banner Swap...


Hi all!! I thought I would share these banner pieces I made for a swap I am in on 2Peas. When I get the full set back it'll say BOO. I can't wait...It'll be super cute!




The paper I used is the Paper Studio, all cardstock is from my stash. I got the purple ricLink rac at Wal-Mart, the letters are all chipboard covered with black cardstock and all the
Linkbuttons are from a Halloween variety pack from Hobby Lobby.

~TFL~

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:

Stampin' for the Weekend-#15 Holidays x
Totally Gorjuss-#95 As you like it! x
Creating Memories in Time-Halloween
One Stop Craft Challenge-#146 Anything but a square x
Aly's Sunday Challenge-#45 Halloween x
OSAAT-#77 Autumn/Halloween x
Order of the Opus Gluei-#112 Roses or Rosettes x
Daisy Doodles-#41 Anything Goes x
Creative Card Crew-Anything Goes x
Paper Pretties-#169 Anything But a Card x
Scrapbook Sisters-#50 Anything Goes x
The Sisterhood of Crafters-Flower Power (hope my rosettes count) x
Craft Us Crazy-#16 Autumn &/or Favorite Embellishments
Paperplay Challenges-#35 Make your own flowers (Hope my rosettes count) x
Inspire Me Fridays-#22 Anything Goes x

14 comments:

  1. What a fun banner!!Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew for this challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look awesome Courtney!! So much great detail and so Halloween. I love all the little goodies on those as well

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great - gorgeous touches too!

    Thanks so much for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great banner, thanks for joinging us at OSAAT this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab spooky banner, I so love that colour scheme:-)
    Thank you for joining us at Opus Gluei!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the fully finished banner! Love your spooky piece here with the colors and embellies (esp. the rosette you've made).

    Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei, hope you return for future challenges as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous . Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool! I love this idea and your banner pieces are lovely! Great flowers =) Thanks for joining the Flower Power Challenge at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!! And a super idea to swap...
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful banner i love it!
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW that is so awesome!! I love your Hand Made Flowers:-) Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just LOVE it!!! Just gorgeous.Thank you for playing along in the challenge this week
    @ Paperplay Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Courtney, it has been a while! I love your creations here! Halloween is my favorite holiday. I am chomping at the bit to get my pumpkins out, and trying to wait for fall.... the temps have dropped, so maybe it is close enough!
    Thank you for joining in our Rosey challenge this week at the order of the Opus Gluei! We are glad you came to play!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So far so good. What a great idea and super job you done. I really like this.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    Gunn***

    ReplyDelete