Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Humorous Birthday Card...


Here is a card that I made for my Mom. I just love this image and sentiment, I think it is just too funny!! My Mom did a double take and had to read it again, but she did think it was funny.






For this card I used the image and sentiment from Just Inklined and colored it with my Bic Mark It Markers. The sentiment on the inside is mine. I can't remember the paper line, but I will look and then come back and post. =0)
Link
~TFL~


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations-#129 Anything Goes x
My Mums Craft Shop-#23 Happy Birthday
Cute Card Thursday-#189 Anything Goes
Shelly's Images-Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog-Q is for quick & Simple
Crafting Misfit-Show & Tell
Inspire Me Fridays-#24 Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts-#84 Clean & Simple
Digi Design Challenge-#1 Anything Goes
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays-Birthday
My Grafico Challenges-#111 Outdoor Fun

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie of a card you've made! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally papercraft challenge. Hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cute card. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, fab image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is grand!!! Love the image and how you finished the inside of the card! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete