Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Karson!!

Today was my son Karson's 8th Birthday. I think he had a really good day. His Dad fixed him breakfast and then we went and saw Puss in Boots and went to Godfather's Pizza!! After all that we can home and had cake and ice cream and opened presents!

He LOVES Thomas the Train and has since he was very little. So this is the card I made him this year. I am happy to report, he loved it!!





Everything used on this card has been in my stash for YEARS!! And I forgot to take a picture before we all signed it...Oops!! =0)

~TFL~

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesday's-#39 Anything Goes
Creative Craft World-Numbers or Add a Sentiment
Inky Impressions-#30 Anything Goes
Little Darlings-#10 Not Square
Paper Pretties-177 Embellish x
Scrapbook Sisters-#58 Anything Goes
Frosted Designs-#4 Sketch

14 comments:

  1. aww what a cute sweet card, love Thomas! thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. really sweet card my little boy would love that too !! thank you so much for joining us at little darlings this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! The inside is awesome! Thank you for playing along with us at Frosted Designs Tuesday Card Sketch Challenge. Please join us again next time! Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable birthday card! My son loved Thomas when he was little.
    Thanks for joining us for the Little Darlings Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card really made me smile! Love that happy train, super job! So glad you joined us at Frosted Designs, be sure to play along again. Aloha, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the boldness of thomas, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! No wonder your boy loved it ;-) Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment, I so appreciate this. Greetz from the Netherlands, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so sweet Courtney, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your Thomas The Tank card..inside and out..Toot,Toot!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a very sweet and cute card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card for a Thomas the tank fan, I have nominated to for an award available on my blog, I hope you will accept it :-)
    HERE
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Celebrity corporate club

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Local Tamil News

    ReplyDelete